Wednesday 17 August 2011

La la la Kitties! La la la Wedding!

I was talking about my blog to LN last night, about the content and what I should post about next. LN has a blog too, and he was talking about how he agonizes about the posts and that he had been working on a particular post for two days and blah blah blah.

LN's blog is his rants - basically. He rants about politics and science and religion and whatever. To be honest, I've never read the thing. I mean, he blogs so that he doesn't have to annoy bother bore... "captivate" me with his ranting; if I were to read it, it would defeat the purpose... really.

So while his blog is of a more serious nature, mine is more...

♪ la la la kitties ♫ la la la wedding ♪

Not that weddings and kitties aren't serious!

In fact right now, the kitties are very serious. They are fighting - hard. Hissing, snarling, and attacking each other. I currently have a kitty quarantine set up in the computer room. They have alternating sentences. Currently Fatty (aka. Max) is serving time, while Asshole (aka. Findus) has the rest of the house. Surprisingly, Findus didn't start this one. But it's Max that's holding a grudge. She's hissing at him as soon as she see him. The last time they fought like this (which was 7 years ago!) it lasted a week. Good lord I hope this is over by tomorrow. 



Happier times.

No comments:

Post a Comment