Wednesday 10 August 2011

Dress Shopping

Well I just lost any guy that was reading my blog with a post title like that. I guess I could have called this "how to make my boobs more groovy"... because isn't that really the point?


To my wonderful fiance LN - Please don't read this post - pretty please :)



Anyway I've been dress shopping quite a bit, looking for the perfect wedding gown and I think I may have just confused myself more. I must have tried on 20 dresses or more!

I don't know what to do. I have two dresses that I love, one is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than the other. It should be a no brainer than, right? Just buy the cheaper one and shut up about it already. But as I pointed out above - I don't know if the cheaper dress make my boobs more groovy.

Plus I've been breaking the rules - I'm still looking at dresses online. And you know, a potato sack would look like a beautiful wedding dress on these models, so that's not helping me at all. The last time I looked in the mirror... well lets just say that those models don't have to worry about back fat.

I do, however. And the cheaper dress highlights that quite nicely. "Hey LN, double your pleasure! I have front AND back boobs!"

But it is a beautiful dress. I can totally lose that little bit of weight before the wedding (I mean it IS over 14 months away), and it reminds me of a Cinderella dress! (note: Cinderella was, is, and will always be my most loved fairytale princess story, movie, and children's book.)

Did I mention that I found this dress in Toronto and will need to order it by the middle of September so that my parents can bring it back with them at Christmas? Yeah that's kind of an important piece of information.

The other dress - it's beautiful too, but I don't know if I like it $700 more than the Cinderella dress.

Anyway I'm going shopping again this weekend. I realized when I went though my pictures that one of the dresses I saw online that I wanted to try on, I already tried it on and it looked terrible. You just can't trust the pictures online.

So it's back to the bridal stores (which we only have 3 of in this town). But at least it's lots of fun playing dress up!



No comments:

Post a Comment