Sunday, 27 November 2011

Take 1

I have completed a bouquet! Well, the first draft of it.


From the top

Side profile
Please excuse the crappy-ass grainy photos - my camera does not take good photos in "low light" (ie inside or on a cloudy day).

Those flowers are made of crape paper. I showed them to my friend who is also my decorator and she commented that I have to make sure I don't get them wet or they will go all splotchy. DAMNIT! I didn't even think of that! So I'm going to take this apart and I'm going to make the flowers out of cloth.

Two steps forward, one step back.

I like the bouquet. I was planning on having it all beads, but it's just too much. So I think the flowers add some texture to it. I didn't want a lot of flowers, but I think I may add a few more once I put it all together again.

I got the bead tutorial from this blog, and the flower tutorial from this one!

On another note - today is 11 months until the wedding!! Excitement! I have lots to do though. I'm going to have to make a list and time table of everything I have left! 

No comments:

Post a Comment