Sunday 27 November 2011

You suck as a Blogger. Just sayin.

This is the Blackberry messenger message I got on Wednesday from my friend Sandi. And it's true.

I've had two posts ready to go now for the past while that just need me to get the pictures off my camera and attach them to the posts. Still not done.


And while we're on the topic how much I suck. I haven't been down to visit my new niece yet either. She is 12 days old today. I do have a mild excuse - I've been dealing with a cold and chest infection since she was born. But that doesn't make up for this weekend.

Time just seems to be getting away from me. I have too much to do and too little time. I would really like it if the day could have one extra hour - or maybe just Saturday and Sunday have an extra hour each. Of course, I'd just manage to pack that hour full of things too.

Anyway I'll take those pictures off right now and post them... now where is my camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment