Monday 15 August 2011

I think we're going to need a bigger boat. (aka: yay my beads came today!)

I've decided to make all of the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages for my wedding. So today the beads that I ordered came! I already had 150 clear crystal bicone beads so I ordered 150 white pearls and 100 deep purple pearls. I had planned on ordering 100 purple bicone crystals (to make it 500 beads) but decided to wait to see what all the pearls look like.
Well, it seems I'm going to have to order more beads. 250 beads is not as much as you would think.


But they are very pretty. And of course, one needs a glass (or two) of wine when stringing 250 beads on individual pieces of wire.

This is what, I hope, they will sort-of look like when I'm done.


I'm making 3 of these, plus a bunch of boutonnieres, and a corsage.

I'm going to need more beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment